Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's friend
Metty Lowissa's Facebook profile
Google
 

Monday, February 11, 2008

DREAM...BAD DREAM...


About a couple of days ago I had a very bad dream. It’s about my old friend. In the dream, this person had a tragic moment. I felt very uncomfortable afterward. It’s been a long time since the last time I met this friend (that’s why I tend to refer this person as “old friend”…hehehe). It’s a bit strange to me that out of nothing I pictured this person clearly in my terrible dream.

Every time I had a bad dream, bad things happened in the real world. For example, once I dreamt about my student in KK and you know what, not so long after that he had an accident. Fortunately, it wasn’t a serious one. So, after giving it hours of thought, I decided to contact this friend of mine. Lucky me I still have the contact number in my SIM card ( last month I had my cellphone flashed, and I lost all my contacts in it). I just wanted to make sure that this person was all right. And thanks God, this person was ok. Nothing special happened.

It seems to me I worried too much. Maybe because recently I had too much free time ( or “nganggur” in Bahasa…hehehhe). As a result, I decided to forget the bad dream and move on. I should get myself some useful activities, such as browsing the internet, doing something with my blog or playing computer games ( I prefer the last, you know *_^).

Eventually, I find myself searching for some great computer games. This leads me to …. Diner Dash! This game is truly interesting. I’ll get back to you soon, with the result of me conquering the game, ok?!
I wonder if there is a reward for someone who plays computer game the most. I think I deserve one. Don’t you think so?..Peace and GBU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a bad dream days ago, anyway that dream was about my school. Mrs. Olga was absent that day and Mr. Albert with punk style and a vampire in school, only multimedia room, art room, administration room and all the laboratory (including biology,Physics, etc)was safe, but I wake when i try to escape from school and go get help... hiks hiks

anyway,
how about this blog next year,you said that we can leave comment here till the next year, tis blog is very - very good, creative, but where is all the teachers picture??? i'm not found it since the birthday cake comment...
thanks

By : Iman (again)
8b / 10

How do you rate the world peace nowadays?

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's Friend Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics..Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Search anything in this blog