Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's friend
Metty Lowissa's Facebook profile
Google
 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

me, in kalam kudus

today I’m free..! fuiihhh…finally!
I decided to work with my pc. And you know what, I found so many great pictures in my folders. Most of them are me in kk. So, if you have 10 minutes free time right now, you can check out the pictures below.

You can see me in many haircut styles. Aren’t they cute?....hehehhe (being narcistic is okay sometimes, right?!^&^&%*&)
Please be kind enough to let me know which haircut suits me best. ( Xie Xie *_^)
There are some pics from teacher and staff tour to East Java. See how happy we were up there! Some pics of kk val’s day when we had ice-cream party for the first time ( btw, it becomes a tradition for val’s day in kk). There are also some pics of me and kakainsiders working on our bulletin ( it seems that we forget about it already…what can I say, I’ve to move on with my life, right?), some pics when we worked on kaka inside wall mag for the first time.

Some pics of the first summer camp are also there. A pic of me helping the students doing a performance when we have house meeting every august 17th to celebrate our independence day.

There is also a pic of me, and other teachers, in the launching of “ program hemat”. Me in launching of International Program ( Cambridge ).

And many more ……
( I think I have to stop right now cause I really need to take some tissue to dry the tears…hiks…hiks…)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

How do you rate the world peace nowadays?

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's Friend Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics..Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Search anything in this blog