Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's friend
Metty Lowissa's Facebook profile
Google
 

Sunday, April 27, 2008

private library

my student and I in KK library

as a normal teacher..hehehe...i spent most of my time in the library. i really think that library give me peace and comfort. i guess it's because i can get most of information i need there. the more time i spend in a library, the more i feel i need to learn. so many books, so many possibilities.

KK library is one of the best libraries i've ever visited. it's clean, and bright. i can read well and feel comfortable as well. there are many great books there. the book collection is amazing. sometimes, i forget to go home..you know...hehehe

this is exactly the kind of private library i want

back at home, i have hundreds of interesting books also. mostly novels. i plan to open my own personal library. right now, i'm hunting for a perfect personal library software ( for free, of course!) to manage my own library.



FYI, the best library i know is Sanata Dharma YK' library. it's true. all the best features i can think of for a library are there! as i remember, there are 4 floors for keeping all the great collections of books, journals, newspaper, mags, etc. the students there are really spoiled by the library. they can find almost everything they need to do their assignments from their lecturers. i know, i did!

the smiley staff

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you spent most of your time in the "Lab Bahasa". That's right ?

I like to read book too...
except history. Miss Metty, what kind of book do you like to read ? AMaybe i have it, so i can borrow it to you.

Miss Metty, when will you open your personal laibrary ? And where is it ?
I wait you to open your private library.

Hans Christian Yulianto
7B/11

Anonymous said...

RiZz... RiZzz... RiZzz
8e / 23

That's good idea for making your own library... hope you can open it for the other people too! There're a lot of children need education... And making library for them is a briliant idea I think!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Go to the library is important, because by reading we can get knowledge. I also go to the library to read any books. My favorite books are comics and novels. I like comics and novels because the stories are interesting.

Name:Laurencia. S
Class/No:7d/21

Anonymous said...

The library is very important for us.
Because we can get many things at library. I like go to library to. i can read many book. its very exciting for me.

Ferawati Raharjo
8d / 10

Anonymous said...

I think library is important for us, because we can get knowledge and something new that we don't know before. I like read novel because it's so excited, what about you? Are you like novel too? I have a lot of novels at my home, you can borrow it if you want. Make your own library is a good idea.Are your library is open to other people? I wait it. bye2

Name : Adelia Yolanda
Class : 8E
Number: 1

Anonymous said...

I like reading some books and spending a lot of times in the library because the condition in the library is so much better than in the classroom because there isn’t any noise so I can concentrate to study or learn something. I also read some books and spend a lot of times at home because it’s so relax and if I was bored to study sometimes I talk to my family and make some jokes. I like reading study book because it can increase my knowledge. How about you what kind of book do you like? Do you like read magazine, novel, comic or study book?
Name: Reinaldo Bobby Yuwono
Class: 7B
Number : 22

How do you rate the world peace nowadays?

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's Friend Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics..Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Search anything in this blog