Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's friend
Metty Lowissa's Facebook profile
Google
 

Monday, April 14, 2008



Yesterday was my birthday. i got lots of texts. below are some of them ( in order of frequency in my INBOX).

14x
Happy Birthday.
( Normal, thank you>)
9x
Happy birthday. GBU forever.
( Normal, and made me smile)
5x
(a pic of Birthday cake)
(heheheh...better the original cake, don't you think so?)
2x
Happy Birthday. I love you.
(I love you too...muacchhh...)
1x
i give thanks to the Lord cause i'm ....( isi sendiri) years old now.
(thanks, i'll do it by myself, if that's ok with you...heheheh)
1x
Be a CANDLE, a CAKE, a LIGHT, a SWEET, Happy Birthday!
(I'll be anything you want, honey...)
1x
30 minutes 2 end of 13 April. The secret of Friendship is CONCERN. The secret of happiness is GIVING and the secret of life is GOD. Happy Birthday, M. Lowissa!
(the longest wish i get this year, now i know parts of your secret than...)

see how creative people can be!
thank you all....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day miss....
I hope u'll be better...
Be your self...^^
God Bless You always....^^

Name: Ferawati Raharjo
Class: 8 d
Number: 10

Anonymous said...

I don't know yesterday were your birthday so, now I want to say Happy Birthday Miss Metty and GBU forever.

Name : Adelia Yolanda
Class: 8E
Number: 1

Anonymous said...

I don't know yesterday is Ms. Metty birthday and I said now "Happy Birthday, Ms. Metty"

Anonymous said...

I said now "Happy Birthday Ms. Metty and GBU."




Yoshua W.S
8B / 28

Anonymous said...

Sorry ,Miss I couldn’t say “Happy Birthday” to you when you were celebrating your birthday because from 1-4-08 until 2-5-08 I didn’t open your blog but today I want to say happy birthday to you . I hope Jesus give you a very nice gift and I hope next year you have slim body, too!?.
Name : Reinaldo Bobby Y
Class : 7B
Number : 22

How do you rate the world peace nowadays?

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod and be Metty's Friend Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics..Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Search anything in this blog